Jul 29, 2014
Executive Receptionist- Great Neck, New York
Opus Staffing has a great temp to hire opportunity for a polished, professional and organized Executive Receptionist to work at a manufacturing company that offers a competitive salary, exceptional benefits and career advancement.
· Answer multi-phone lines with a professional, friendly voice.
· Screen and transfer calls accordingly- take clear and accurate messages; provide callers with company information as needed.
· Greet and escort visitors to the meeting rooms.
· Set up lunches and meetings; clean up as needed.
· Coordinate group meetings and company events.
· Schedule and maintain meeting calendar for conference rooms.
· Maintain a pleasant and welcoming front lobby area.
· Provide administrative support as needed; overall office operations through a variety of clerical duties
· Team player
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to interact with all levels of management throughout the organization
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
· Microsoft Word and Excel
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, use time efficiently, pay attention to detail
Commensurate with experience
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com and include the job title as the email subject line.