Job Code: #2720 Title: Senior Property Accountant Job Type: Permanent Job Location:
Title: Senior Property Accountant
ESSENTIAL POSITION DUTIES
Responsible for the accounting and reporting of a midtown Manhattan portfolio of commercial buildings
· Analyze commercial and retail leases.
· Create/Prepare CAM, Real Estate Tax, Insurance, Porter's Wage Billings and Reconciliations
· Set-up and maintain reserves.
· Review and input all payable invoices · General Ledger/Journal Entry input, reconciliation to sub-ledgers, month-end adjusting entries and accruals · Set up and maintain schedules including depreciation, amortization, tenant improvements, escrows, accruals and pre-paid schedules. · Prepare bank reconciliations for all building bank accounts and reserve accounts. · Review and evaluate budget information and provide variance explanations on a monthly and quarterly basis
· Analysis and reconciliation of the accounts. Year-end adjusting entries.
· Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reporting and electronic reporting. · Prepare annual financial budget for property
· Track payments of all capital projects. · Track monthly electric expense for the building and tenants. · Prepare draw request information for escrow/reserve drawdown. · Update all capital assets and depreciation in FAS-ENCORE. · Extensive knowledge of property loans, debt compliance, major leases, management agreements, etc. · Review and account for construction activity and capital improvements. · Special projects.